SAMARTH-PRE-FOUNDATION COURSE is for those students who desire to prepare for NTSE, NSO, and NSTSE and aspired for AIIMS, NEET, JEE, SAT, KVPY, IMO along with class IX. SAMARTH Course is for the students enrolled themselves in class IX. This course sets the students on the charted path, while providing them right and proper guidance required nurturing them for their further studies. As IX is an important class for a student, so this course maintains a balance between the previous classes he studied and the further career defining classes of XI and XII. While building up the solid conceptual foundation, this course simultaneously develops quick analytical thinking and systematic problem solving approach which is an ardent requirement for succeeding in NTSE, NSO, and NSTSE etc, national level competition.
Key Features Of The Course :
1. Creates best synergy between the school exams and competitive exams.
2. This course elevates the mental horizon of the students, and prepares him/her to face the challenges ahead in life.
3. It distributes the academic load over 3, 4,5,6,7 year, such a student can beat his competitor who undergone a course of mere 2 years.
4. It makes students more sincere, responsible and career conscious over early stage of life.
5. Cramming based approach of board exams is replaced by the clear cut logical approach, based on fundamentals required for board exams and all the state and national level competitions.
6. The strong and competitive foundation for NTSE, KVPY, NSTSE, NSO, NDA, SAT, JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, and even International Science Olympiad.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: The admission is strictly based on RJ- COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (scholarship cum admission test)