NEET - Repeater / Droppers Admission Process
How To Apply
How to apply for ADMISSION FORM
Admission form will be available by making payment of Rs. 500 at every centre of RJ VISION PVT LTD.
1) H.O: 32-A, 4th Floor, Excelus,Near Bright Day School,Vasna Bhayali road,Vadodara.
2) CENTRE:201, NBCC Plaza,Opp. Utkarsh Petrol Pump,Nr L&T Circle, Karelibaug,Vadodara.
FOR COURSE WHERE ADMISSION MODE IS RJ-CET (RJ COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)
- You can fill Admission Form Three days before Class Commencement Date.>
- For smooth completion of Admission Process, your duly filled Application Form must reach us before the commencement of course.>
- For Admission Form filling you required 4 Passport size color photograph and Last year mark sheet Xerox and submitted to our respective centre.>
FOR COURSE WHERE ADMISSION MODE IS DIRECT
- You can fill Admission Form Three days before RJ- CET date.
- For smooth completion of Admission Process, your duly filled Application Form must reach us before the commencement of course.
- For Admission Form filling you required 4 Passport size color photograph and Last year mark sheet Xerox and submitted to our respective centre.
RULES AND REGULATION:
- Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Every student will be issued an identity card at the time of admission.
- I card is compulsory to enter at any center of RJ Vision.
- Students are not allowed skip classes without genuine reason. Absent must be pre-approved or suitably justified in writing.
- The responsibility to ensure that student is eligible for certain examination lies with the students. Similarly, institute cannot be held responsible if student does not submit his/her form with the examination body for any reason whatsoever. Such student cannot claim refund of whole or any part of the fee paid to “RJ VISION PVT LTD”
- Student who enrolled with “RJ VISION PVT LTD” have submit photocopy of admit card of all the entrance examination whichever they are appearing as soon as their admit cards from examination body.
- “RJ VISION PVT LTD” reserves the right to make any alternation in its program / fees without any prior notice.
- Any changes of address, mobile number, or email id should be notified to the office (with application) without delay.
- We reserve to right to deny or cancel the admission of any candidate without any prior information.
- For those point which are not covered above, the decision of the directors “RJ VISION PVT LTD” shall be final and binding to one and all.
Fees Deposit Mode
Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI Fee can be deposited through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI facility available at Click Here
Through RTGS / NEFT For details Click Here
Through Cash Deposition in bank Fees in cash can also be deposited at any branch of IOB / ICICI bank Click Here
Through Debit Card / Credit Card Fees can also be deposited at any centre by swiping Debit Card / Credit Card
Through CTS Cheque Fees can also be deposited through single crossed CTS cheque ot requisite amount at any our centre
CTS cheque should be in favour of “RJ VISION PVT LTD”, Payable at any centre.
Student must write his/her Name, Mobile No., Class , Form No, on the back side of cheque.
Please ensure balance in the account before the fee by cheque cutting and over writing is not allowed.
In case of cheque Return by any reason, student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect and legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act.(CTS cheque return charge Rs 500/-)
In this course Scholarship available on the results or rank of NEET 2020.
- Documents required for availing the Scholarship along with 4 Photos.
- Last year Mark sheet Xerox.
- Letter of Certificate issued by Olympiad / KVPY
- Letter of Certificate issued by NTSE.
- Letter of Certificate School Toppers issued by school.
- Photocopy of NEET 2020 Result
Fee Refund Rules
- Refund of fees to enrolled students will be considered only within 3 weeks of the date of deposition fees.
- All refund would be made through A/C payee cheque only.
- Students terminated from the institute on disciplinary grounds would not be entitled to get any refunds.
- If a student leaves the course before completion, he/she will get refund of fees as follows.
- Within a 1st week the amount will be refunded after deducting 10% of total fees.
- Within a 2nd week the amount will be refunded after deducting 25% of total fees.
- Within a 3rd week the amount will be refunded after deducting 50% of total fees.
- NO REFUND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER 3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF DEPOSITION FEES.
- Rules are applicable irrespective of student’s attendance in class.
- There is no refund for Crash Course / Correspondence Course, under any circumstances.
- ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECTED TO VADODARA JURDICTION ONLY.
Legal Name R J VISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Trade Name, if any R J VISION PRIVATE LIMITED