Class 9 ACHIEVER
Class 9 ACHIEVER
ACHIEVER Course is Four Year Regular Classroom Courses are specially designed for Medical/Engineering aspirants who are presently studying in class IX respectively and aim to prepare for Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams from an early stage. These courses simultaneously prepare students for Medical Entrance Examinations (NEET & AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination)/ Engineering Entrance Examinations (JEE Main & Advanced and other State Engineering Common Entrance Tests), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) and Olympiads with an aim to help them prepare from an early stage.
Rj Vision Advantages
- Expertise of the subjects will be in knowledge sharing process with the student’s for 2 to 3 hour’s duration class on regular basis.
- Covered whole school syllabus and also prepared for competitive exam - NEET , JEE , KVPY , NSO, IMO, IEO ,Olympiad
- One to one doubt removal session and special classes to help students with their individual problem and also helps them to organise.
- Comprehensive Study Material (Concise and refined printed booklets, DPP’s).
- ICS Individual Counselling Sessions (taken by the expertise on regular basis.)
- Regular major and minor test like PT-periodic test, CT- Cumulative test, OT-Objective test.
- Fully digital and computerised system like biometric attendance, OMR checking and result analysis.
- Equipped with the latest technologies, which helps to develop the video copy of all lectures so that any student who has missed the class can avail it and get the essence.
- PTM’s are organised on a regular basis where parents and teachers interact with each other and exchange suggestion and feedbacks on how the students can be helped in an optimised manner.
- Seminar sessions organized with the objective to prepare students, so that they can take up the challenges of the changed competitive exam pattern with enough confidence and competence.
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School Exam, NEET , JEE , KVPY , NTSE, OLYMPIAD Entrance Exams. For Class IX students, we offer a Four-year integrated classroom course from Class IX to XII for preparation of NEET and AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination/ JEE Main & Advanced and School/ Board Exams, Olympiads and NTSE which includes provision of study materials and coaching for subjects in Maths, Science, Social Science, MAT, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Students studying in Class 8 and moving to Class 9 can apply for this course
Students Studying in Class 8 & Moving to Class 9.
Achiever Batch - (4 Years Class room Contact Program)
Starting From : 1st Week of April (Class 9) Ending On : Last week of February (Class 12)
Frequency of Classes and Timings*
3 Days a Week/ 4 Hrs*/ 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM*. Note: The frequency of Classes, Teaching Hours & Timing can vary. For exact information, kindly contact the respective RJ VISION Centre .
Type of Test
Periodic Test (PT), Cumulative Test(CT), Objective Test (OT), Subjective Test
How To Apply
How to apply for ADMISSION FORM
Admission form will be available by making paymentRead More
Apply OnlineRead More
RJ - CET
RJ CET – Scholarship Admission Test
About RJ CET : RJ CET is an OfflRead More
Fees Deposit Mode
Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI Fee can be deposited throughRead More
How to Apply for Scholarship
Prescribed Scholarship Application Form can be obtainRead More
Fee Refund Rules
- Refund of fees to enrolled students will be consid Read More
Legal Name R J VISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Trade Name, ifRead More