Terms & Conditions
RULES & REGULATION
1. Incomplete form will be rejected.
2. Post Dated Cheques /D. D. for the total amount of fee according to Installment Plan must be deposited at the time of admission.
3. Admission test is compulsory if student wants to join any of our classroom courses.
4. Every student will be issued an identity card at the time of admission. They will be required to show whenever so desired.
5. Student is not allowed to skip classes without genuine reasons.Absence must be pre-approved or suitably justified in writing.
6. The responsibility to ensure that a student is eligible for a certain examination lies with the student. Similarly, the institute cannot be held responsible if a student does not submit his/her form with the examining body; or his/her form is rejected by the examining body for any reason whatsoever. Such student cannot claim refund of the whole or any part of the fee paid to the ‘RJ Vision Pvt. Ltd.
7. Students enrolled with ‘RJ Vision Pvt. Ltd.’have to submit photocopy of Admit Cards of all the Entrance Examinations whichever they are appearing as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
8. ‘RJ Vision Pvt. Ltd.’ reserves the right to make any alterations in its programmes / fees without any prior notice.
9. Any change of address, and/or phone number/e-mail ID should be notified to the office(with application) without delay.
10. If at any point of time, the central govt. further increase service tax, (existing rate of G.S.T is 18%) the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by Govt.
11. For those points which are not covered above, the decision of the Directors RJ Vision Pvt. Ltd. shall be final and binding to one and all.
12. We reserve the right to deny or cancel the admission of any candidate without any prior information.
13. FEE REFUND RULES
* Refund of fees to enrolled students will be considered only within 3 weeks of the date of deposition of fee.
* All refunds would be made through A/C Payee Cheque only.
* Students terminated from the institute on disciplinary grounds
would not be entitled to get any refunds.
If a student leaves the course before completion, he/she will get refund of fees as follows
Within 1st week the amount will be refunded after deducting 10% of total fee.
Within 2nd week the amount will be refunded after deducting 25% of total fee.
Within 3rd week the amount will be refunded after deducting 50% of total fee.
No refund under any circumstances after three weeks from the date of deposition of fee.
Rules are applicable irrespective of student's attendance in class.
There is no refund for Crash Course/ Correspondence Course, under any circumstances.
All disputes are subjected to Vadodara jurisdictions only.
CHECK LIST (FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION)
1) POST DATED CHEQUES /D. D. FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEE ACCORDING TO INSTALLMENT PLAN MUST BE DEPOSITED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
2) 6 LATEST PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS. (WRITE YOUR NAME & COURSE NAME ON BACKSIDE OF PHOTO)
3) PHOTO COPY OF PREVIOUS YEAR MARK-SHEET
4) WRITE YOUR NAME & COURSE APPLIED ON REVERSE OF DD/CHEQUE.
5) DD / CHEQUE SHOULD BE IN FAVOUR OF “RJ Vision Pvt. Ltd.” PAYABLE AT VADODARA ONLY.
1. All information furnished are correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that in the event of any information found to be incorrect or false; my admission may be cancelled without any refund of fees
2. I am seeking admission on my own interest.
3. In Case any of my post Dated cheque(s) bounces. I undertake to submit a DD / Pay-order in favour of “RJ Vision Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Vadodara (Gujarat) within 4 days of the bouncing of the cheque at my bank, together with 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) as a default money along with late Payment of Rs. 50/- Per day up to 10 (ten) days, from the due date of Payment of instalment after which my son/daughter/ward shall be terminated from classes without any further notice.
4. I agree to abide by all Rules & Regulations as mentioned above and by laws & regulation as amended from time to time.
5.In all the matters, the decision of ‘RJ Vision Pvt.Ltd.’ director’s shall be final.
6. I / We undertake that in case the matter is beyond the purview of arbitration clause we will not approach any other court / forum /commission / settlement authority other than those established in Vadodara.