SAFAL Class 10
SAFAL-PRE-FOUNDATION COURSE is for those students who desire to prepare for NTSE, NSO, and NSTSE and aspired for AIIMS, NEET, JEE, SAT, KVPY, IMO along with class X. SAFAL Course is for the students enrolled themselves in class X. This course sets the students on the charted path, while providing them right and proper guidance required nurturing them for their further studies. As X is an important class for a student, so this course maintains a balance between the previous classes he studied and the further career defining classes of XI and XII. While building up the solid conceptual foundation, this course simultaneously develops quick analytical thinking and systematic problem solving approach which is an ardent requirement for succeeding in NTSE, NSO, and NSTSE etc, national level competition.
Rj Vision Advantages
- Expertise of the subjects will be in knowledge sharing process with the student’s for 2 to 3 hour’s duration class on regular basis.
- Covered whole Board syllabus and also prepared for competitive exam - NSO, IMO, IEO ,Olympiad, NTSE
- One to one doubt removal session and special classes to help students with their individual problem and also helps them to organise.
- Comprehensive Study Material (Concise and refined printed booklets, DPP’s).
- ICS Individual Counselling Sessions (taken by the expertise on regular basis.)
- Regular major and minor test like PT-periodic test, CT- Cumulative test, OT-Objective test.
- Fully digital and computerised system like biometric attendance, OMR checking and result analysis.
- Equipped with the latest technologies, which helps to develop the video copy of all lectures so that any student who has missed the class can avail it and get the essence.
- PTM’s are organised on a regular basis where parents and teachers interact with each other and exchange suggestion and feedbacks on how the students can be helped in an optimised manner
- Seminar sessions organized with the objective to prepare students, so that they can take up the challenges of the changed competitive exam pattern with enough confidence and competence.
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for Board Exam, NSO , IMO , IEO , NTSE , Olympiad Entrance Exams. The course continue till 4th week of Janyuary 2021. During this course the complete syllabus of Class 10 will be thoroughly discussed and then the students will be made free to write their Class 10 final exam.
Students studying in Class 9 & Moving to Class 10
Safal (1 Year Class room Contact Program)
Starting From : 1st Week of April Ending On : Last week of Janyuary
Frequency of Classes and Timings*
5 Days a Week/ 2 to 3 Hrs*/ 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM*. Note:The frequency of Classes, Teaching Hours & Timing can vary. For exact information, kindly contact the respective RJ VISION Centre .
Type of Test
Periodic Test (PT), Cumulative Test(CT), Objective Test (OT), Subjective Test
How To Apply
How to apply for ADMISSION FORM
Admission form will be available by making paymentRead More
Apply OnlineRead More
RJ - CET
RJ CET – Scholarship Admission Test
About RJ CET : RJ CET is an OfflRead More
Fees Deposit Mode
Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI Fee can be deposited throughRead More
How to Apply for Scholarship
Prescribed Scholarship Application Form can be obtainRead More
Fee Refund Rules
- Refund of fees to enrolled students will be consid Read More
Legal Name R J VISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Trade Name, ifRead More